PG&E along Ruth Hill!! Several beautiful homes are also noted in the area, with quick and easy access along the two major roadways to near-by towns and communities. Access and power is considered to be superior to most properties in the region. Livestock water is currently provided by a pump and well from the owners neighboring property. An on-site well is scheduled to be drilled prior to close of escrow for livestock and domestic uses. The property currently contains a reliable year round water source, with the buyer providing power or solar to the new well. PG&E power is located along Ruth Hill Road for ease of hook-up, not often found in the area.
View on map / Neighborhood
- County: Fresno
- Area Desc: Mountain Area North
- Cross Street Address: Kings Canyon
- Directions: No Site Address, Squaw Valley, Ca 93675. 1 mile west of Squaw Valley on the south side of Highway 180 (Kings Canyon), and on the north side of Ruth Hill Road at the southeast corner of Hwy. 180 & Ruth Hill excluding small house on corner.
- Listing Date: 2019-07-25
- Property Type: Range Land
- Community Type: Foothills,Rural
- Listing Terms: Cash,1031 Exchange,Owner Will Carry
- Parcel Description: Irregular,Rolling
- Lot Dimension: irregular
- Lot Measurement: Acres
- Acres: 44.20
- Range Area: 0.00
- Pasture Area: 0.00
- Wooded Area: 0.00
- Price Per Square Foot: 0.00
- Price Per Acre: 7895.93
- Property Disclaimer: Information has not been verified, is not guaranteed and is subject to change.
- Zoning Description: AE-160 (Exclusive Agriculture).
- Utilities: Electricity Available
- Lot Features: AccessRd Paved,Access by Country Rd,Access by County Rd,Access via Highway,Agricultural,Gentle Slope,Pasture
- Transportation: County Road
- Horse Property: Yes
- Horse Amenities: Fenced,Riding Trail
- Pump Horsepower: 0.00
- # Uncovered Parking: 0.00
- # of Carports: 0.00
- # of Garage Spaces: 0.00